All Belle Fever jewellery is made from solid Monel Silver or Gold infused Monel Silver unless otherwise stated.
Below is a little explanation for the jewellery novice, as well as tips on how to care for your jewellery.
- Monel Silver looks and even seems like sterling silver but has more of a white gold rhodium hue, the better difference is that it does not require any maintenance, does not corrode (will never go black) even with contact of human sweat (unlike the tarnishing in sterling silver), becomes more shiny as you wear it and is strong and not flexible like sterling silver. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed with Monel silver.
- Monel silver will not tarnish.
- Monel Silver is durable and strong but is not scratch resistant.
MONEIL GOLD/ROSE GOLD:
- Our materials are of high quality and if worn and taken care of, can last for a very long time. The look of our yellow gold is similar to that of a 14k gold colour. Our base metal is Monel Silver and the gold is infused and bonded to the silver. This is not gold plated and contains a thicker micron to make it last.
- Although Moneil Gold and Rose Gold will not tarnish, it will get dirty with wear and chemicals, lotions, perfumes and moist conditions.
- We do offer a full re-conditioning service for all Belle Fever jewellery which lots of our clients use from time to time to keep their jewellery in pristine condition.
Just like you, our beautiful jewellery does need to be looked after. We have compiled a list of hints & tips for you on how to care for your Belle Fever jewellery, so it will look as lovely as the day you received it. Many customers continue to enjoy wearing their Belle Fever jewellery.
- Store your jewellery away from exposure to air/environment. A zip/lock plastic bag is a very practical and cheap way to do this. Storing it in the Belle Fever display wallet is also a great option
- Store your jewellery separately, so it doesn’t rub & scratch against each other, this will avoid scratches on the surface.
- Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, window sills or in the bathroom. Damp and hot condition will cause the jewellery to look dull and dirty.
- Apply any scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery, this will avoid chemicals sticking to your jewellery and making it dirty.
- Remove jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening or any other rough or physical work, this will avoid movement and scratches developing.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with gemstones & pearls and if unsure, do ask your local jeweller or contact us for further assistance.
- Jewellery can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a really soft toothbrush. Then rinse thoroughly & dry well.
If you have any questions or queries feel free to get in touch. You can reach us directly by e-mailing - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belle Fever's TLC Package is and addition on top of our 365-Day Warranty and offers you assurance of future protection for your valued purchase. You can arrange a Jewellery Care Package in either a 1 year or 3 year Package, over the complimentary 6 months cover (valid from date your order has been sent). The Belle Fever's TLC Package covers the following maintenance of your purchase:
- Inspection and Cleaning
- Replacing clasps
- Re enameling
- Chain and bracelet repair
- Earring repair
- Tightening stone settings
- Refinishing and polishing
- Resetting stones
- Repairs & Re-conditioning
|Belle's TLC Package Duration||Cost|
*Prices are correct as of 27.11.18 and are priced for each item in your order
REPAIRS & RE-CONDITIONING SERVICE
If you’ve owned your Belle Fever jewellery for some time and worn & loved it lots then the time may come when you would like us to give it a little TLC and bring back some of its original shine and sparkle.
We offer a full repair and re-conditioning service for all Belle Fever jewellery in our Sydney workshop, which is staffed by highly skilled craftswomen
Repairs such as broken chains or accidentally damaged jewellery can also be undertaken.
We can clean, polish and check any jewellery for damage such as accidentally knocked gemstones and loose settings.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote or send your repair, re-conditioning or annual maintenance request to:BELLE FEVER
PO BOX 6008
ROUSE HILL TOWN CENTRE
NSW 2155 AUSTRALIA
Please just package your jewellery up safely in its original box or some other sturdy packaging and post to the address above.
Remember to enclose a return address, telephone number & email address as well as a cover note detailing the repair request.
Please note that all repairs currently take approximately 4 weeks for completion.
Still have questions? Feel free to visit our FAQ's Page here
15,291 Customer Reviews
I bought this customised locket for my daughter's upcoming 16th birthday as a keepsake we can add to over the years. She's worked hard to maintain her high grades at school this year, so I also got her the gorgeous butterfly earrings and an infinity bracelet as a little extra to show her how proud we are ❤. The quality of the jewellery is absolutely top level, I couldn't be happier with it! So much so, that I have been showing everyone and directing them to the bellefever website. I had reservations about ordering jewellery online, but as soon as I opened the parcel, I was in love! The workmanship is second to none! Thank you Belle Fever x I can't wait to give this to my daughter next week.
Written by Alicia S.
I was very impressed with the quality of the keyrings I ordered and they looked great in the gift box I bought at checkout. I have to admit that I found this company through an Instagram ad, and immediately after purchasing 2 keyrings as gifts for my kids to give their grandparents for Christmas I was suddenly very nervous that I’d just given my credit card to a fake company and would never receive what I’d ordered. But I’m pleased to say this company is not only legit, but sell beautiful quality products with excellent customer service (through Facebook Messenger). Grandparents loved their gifts, so 5 stars!
Written by Christine C.
This was my first time ordering from Belle Fever and my overall experience was great! I ordered the Custom Photo Dog Tag Necklace for my Dad and he absolutely loved it! packaging looked great too. I would definitely recommend Belle Fever to anyone.
Written by Hannah P.
Absolutely awesome. I didnt expect a lot I am generally a bit hesitant to buy jewelry online but I already have my eye on another piece from bellefever. 16yo son absolutely loved his personalized bracelet and wears it often...great delivery and communication as well. Highly recommend.
Written by Kiana P.
I ordered 2 forever in my heart photo necklaces with a picture of myself and my best friend. My idea was to create a custom made best friend necklace instead of some of the tacky ones you see around. And it is amazing! The picture is so clear people can tell who it is, my best friend loved it and we both wear them everyday! They sit so well around the neck and are the perfect size. I’m so so so happy with the product and how it turned out!
Written by Ashlee M.
My son loves this. I was a little sceptical with how the quality was going to be because of the price and there was no need. Amazing quality
Written by Colleen D.