If you haven’t joined the Nutella band wagon, now would be the time to hop aboard. These are easy to make and taste amazing!
- 6 cups Rice Bubbles Cereal
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 heaping cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 Tbsp. shortening
- Measure out Rice Bubbles cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows together until smooth.
- Once marshmallows and butter have melted together add Nutella and stir until well combined.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over the cereal. Stir to coat evenly. Press into a greased pan.
- To make topping, heat Nutella, chocolate chips and shortening in a medium sauce pan over medium-medium low heat until smooth. Spread over the top of Rice Bubbles Treats.
- Stick in the fridge and let it set up. Once they have set, cut into them and eat up!