From Arnotts: http://www.arnotts.com
These biscuits are great for children’s birthday parties. Kids love to help decorate the biscuits.
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 1 x 250g packet Arnott’s Milk Arrowroot or Marie biscuits
- different coloured writing icing tubes
For Funny Faces:
- Assorted lollies to make faces e.g. mini allsorts, jelly beans, snakes, jubes, licorice strips, smarties
- For Fancy Flowers:
- 1 x 250g packet marshmallows or mini marshmallows
- Sift icing sugar into a bowl and then pour in boiling water and mix together until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Spread approximately 1 tsp icing over each biscuit with the back of a spoon.
- This is a great time to get the kids involved.
- To make faces: While icing is a little soft create your own funny faces by decorating each biscuit using lollies and the icing tubes.
- To make flowers: Cut marshmallows in half with scissors. While icing is soft arrange in petal fashion on top of the iced biscuit to form flowers. Place a dot of icing to form the flower centre or alternatively you could also use a marshmallow or smartie.