- 2 cups very stiff mashed potatoes
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 1/2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- Ketchup, or sauce of choice
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cornflakes and then chill.
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Shape chilled mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in crushed cornflakes.
- Place on well-greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until crispy.
- Serve hot with ketchup or other favourite sauces.