- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Combine all the ingredients.
2. Whisk vigorously till sugar is dissolved or blend rill sugar is dissolved.
3. Now, there are two methods you can follow.
4. Either churn the mixture in your ice cream makers
5. Pour it into a ziplock bag and prepare a larger ziplock bag with the following mixture:
1 cup salt
5-6 cups of crushed ice
6. Place the smaller ziplock bag in the bigger ziplock bag,
7. Shaker vigorously for 10-15 minutes, or until the mixture has achieved ice cream consistency. You’ll want to do this with some form of cover for your hands because it can get really cold.
8. When it becomes too stiff to shake, massage it instead.
9. Transfer into a freezer safe container and freeze till ready to eat.
Note: For the second method, you may want to do it in smaller batches if you don’t have big ziplock bags.